Our IT-Team is actually composed of 2,5 FTE. We need a software engineer in particular to run our project consisting in further digitalizing our Commented Repertory of Medicinal products for Human Use and scientific redaction workflow.
• Analyze (and sanitize) the existing system
• Produce a clear and solid Application Programming Interface (API)
• Produce clean/efficient code and elaborate specifications
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Verify and deploy programs and systems
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation
• Good understanding of programming languages and software development life-cycle
• Excellent analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
• Perfect knowledge of Python, PHP, Bash, Linux,
• Good knowledge of Ruby on Rails (and if not, ready to learn it)
• Ability to coordinate IT projects
• Team player
o English: very good active knowledge (IT meetings take place in English as the team is composed of French- and Dutch-speaking employees)
o French or Dutch: very good active knowledge
o French or Dutch: good passive knowledge
• Full-time employee contract with a good office vibes between collegeaus
• Working in a government-related company where you’ll be included in the newest projects
• Challenging work as IT developer with a lot of team support
• Very attractive salary with a lot of extra’s
• Good work-life balance with flexible working hours, telework (3d/week) and including a minimum of 43 vacation days.
• Group insurance, meal vouchers and telework allowance
• Full reimbursement of public transport costs
• Development possibility’s
Who are we ?
The Belgian Centre for Pharmacotherapeutic Information (CBIP-BCFI) is a not-profit-making association founded in 1971 and approved by Royal Decree to provide medico-pharmaceutical information about medicinal products. The Board of Directors is composed of university medical faculties, scientific associations of physicians and pharmacists and a representative of the Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products. The CBIP-BCFI staff consists of 26 people (20 FTE).
CBIP-BCFI provides independent and objective evidence-based information on medicinal products. Over the years, the Commented Repertory of Medicinal products for Human Use , the VetCompendium and the Folia have become essential information tools in the practice of healthcare professionals. CBIP-BCFI is committed to further optimize and digitalize these products to meet the needs of healthcare professionals. The e-learning modules (free and accredited) developed since 2020 are a good example of this and are very successful.
Please send your CV to Naïm Boujouh ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) or for more info call +32 492 42 94 74.