To provide client specific product/software support to customers. Handle related problems encountered in order of priority and within the optimum time scale, in accordance with procedures and project Service Level Agreements (SLAs). ITSS is an IT blended technical helpdesk based on resource sharing. ITSS Brussels will cover the following time frame: Monday to Friday from 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Shift Rotation.
Providing End-user support for any IT issues including:
- Microsoft Office issues (error messages, formatting, improving performance, various settings)
- Windows troubleshooting (error messages, improving performance, tweaking system, changing appearance and settings
- Specific corporate software (installation, error messages, tweaking)
- Networking (basic user-level support, checking of settings, tweaking PC settings for the network, checking internet connectivity)
- Any other issues that may appear on user-computers
- Improving customer relationship
- Identifying issues and reporting them and follow-up escalations/predefined SLA’s
To ensure 1st level support service to resolve problems encountered by External customers; this can mean inter alia:
- Analysing support request sent by the customer by calls, mail, web submit
- Examining all problems; evaluating complexity, impact and priority.
- Giving required support, efficiently and effectively and in accordance with priority, impact and SLA’s.
- Escalating problems according to procedures; to the client’s helpdesk or to the 2nd level support technician
- Ensuring follow-up of all issues: documenting and fill in ticketing system appropriately.
- Taking decision regarding open tickets, giving feedback on cause of, and solution to, problem to user.
- Managing and reporting resolved problem.
To participate as a team member to achieve established maintenance objectives, inter alia by:
- Working in close collaboration with colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the customer is of the highest standard, giving support to colleagues.
- Working in accordance with Stefanini quality standards, procedures and work instructions.
- Reporting on progress, issues and problems to the supervisor; giving suggestions to optimise service offered and work processes
- Study and participate in activities to improve knowledge of project‘s specific software and/or products.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Basic Knowledge of Windows 7/Windows 10 operating systems
- Basic Knowledge of hardware components
- Basic Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, WiFi, VPN etc.)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Flexibility and able to adapt to different work environment
Oral and Written Communications
Approved telephone and listening skills; questions in a persevering manner to discover underlying needs until the customer message is clear; deals with complaints; is direct and assertive. Communicates appropriate, concise and accurate information in written form;
- Fluent level in Swedish & Finnish.
- Advanced level of English.
- Any additional languages are an asset, in particular, Dutch.
We offer you a full time contract and an attractive salary package which includes: meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, reimbursed public transport and others.
The right choice for your business
Stefanini IT Solutions was founded in Brazil by Marco Stefanini in 1987.
Today, Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore outsourcing, IT consulting, systems integration and application and strategic staffing services to national and multi-national enterprises around the world. We have close to 22,000 employees in 35 countries in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia. Our clients represent a broad spectrum of markets and industries, including financial and banking services, manufacturing, telecommunications, chemical services, technology, public sector, and utilities.
To exceed the expectations of our customers, employees and shareholders through technology solutions and innovation.
To be the best provider of technology, globally recognized and admired as a strategic partner, and act with passion and energy to serve and delight our customers.
Interested to join our team? Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.