As a member of the sales team, you will be the first point of contact for the customers for questions and order follow up. You will be responsible for maintaining good contact with customers.
Your tasks consist of
- Processing and shipping orders for the Parts & Accessories Department
- Daily allocation of incoming stock
- Responding to customer questions with regards to customer support as well as claim handling
- Checking and setting up pricing, cost structures, profit checks, etc.
- Preparing reports on pricing and sales
- You have a first work experience in dealer sales of parts and accessories
- You have a great interest in the automotive industry
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of German or Spanish is ideal, but not a must
- You have a positive minded personality with great team spirit
- Knowledge of SAP surroundings is a plus, but not a must
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package with company car. You will have the opportunity to work in a multinational automotive organization with several career opportunities.
Our client is a trusted and well-known automotive company. The company is specialized in after-market sales and logistics of parts and accessories. Their clients, which are primarily wholesalers, are located throughout Europe. For their Belgian office in Zaventem, they are looking for a (m/f):
Senior Inside Sales Parts & Accessories (Zaventem)
If you are interested, input your details below. Alternatively, contact Simon De Coster on 016/24 51 13 or firstname.lastname@example.org