The IT Helpdesk Technician will be the first point of contact for all IT service desk incidents and requests for our customer. The Technician will field customer calls, troubleshoot, document and resolve IT related issues based on solutions found in the knowledge base.
- Provide professional end-user support via telephone, email or web submits
- Provide restorative or maintenance actions to resolve end-user problems
- Responds to end-user problems based on standard procedures
- Track incidents and calls, including but not limited to, entering data into the database timely and accurately
- May be responsible for ensuring systems are configured properly
- We're looking for candidates with language skills in Dutch and Turkish
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 0-1 year’s relevant experience
- Requires excellent customer service skills
- Solid foundation of Personal Computer experience
- Troubleshooting capability
- Overall knowledge of desktop productivity products
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proven ability to remain flexible in a changing environment
- Attendance and schedule adherence are requirements of this position
- May require additional project-specific training
- Flexibility to work between 7AM and 6PM (8hrs/day)
We offer you a fulltime contract and an attractive salary package which includes: meal vouchers, 34 vacation days, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and reimbursed public transport.
Stefanini has career opportunities around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a “get it done” attitude, we offer the right environment for you. We partner with customers in a broad variety of markets, from automotive and hospitality to pharmaceutical research, in every corner of the world. We offer a wide range of positions, including administrative support, technical support, and development. Our extensive career support and training programs drive our strong track record of promoting our own people to more challenging and enriching jobs.
To enrich our enthusiastic team at Stefanini EMEA HQ in Zaventem, we're looking for an IT Helpdesk Technician
Interested to join our team? Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.