The position will require an individual to solve customer support issues in a mixed mode by either; visiting the end-user’s desk location, working “remotely” from the IT department office, or at the client’s Performance Bar location(s) serving customers face to face in real time. This role is wholly office-based at Nike’s European Logistic Centre (ELC) in Laakdal, Belgium. However, some travel and flexibility is required. The role is part of a team of dedicated Deskside Technicians at Nike ELC and will report to the local Team Lead based onsite.
The role requires the individual to provide support to equipment and systems including (but not limited to); Windows and Apple computers, Windows, Android and Apple phones, printers, networking devices, peripherals, and both common and bespoke software applications. As well as standard corporate office users, showrooms, meeting room AV/VC and other associated hardware and software.
- Perform field services duties as required by the incident;
- Operate a walk-up “Performance Bar” in the client office resolving issues in real time;
- Respond to customer walk-ups/shoulder taps in an efficient manner;
- Support of;
o Windows 10 and Apple OS/X devices.
o iOS, Android and Windows phones
o iPads and Windows tablets
o Hardware peripherals
o Microsoft Office Suites (13/16/0365) on Windows and Mac
o AV/VC and networking equipment
o Off the shelf and bespoke software applications
- Inventory/Asset Management activities;
- Use of the client’s ITSM tool, Service-Now to create, update and resolve Incident and Request records;
- Perform Installs, moves, adds, changes (IMAC);
- Assist with user/team relocations – and/or office refit/expansion/closures;
- Operational monitoring and reporting of issues/problems;
- Incident and Problem determination and resolution;
- Technical support and break-fix;
- Software re-imaging;
- Troubleshoot network connectivity within the site;
- Disaster Recovery support activities at supported sites;
- Security Equipment support;
- Network gear support;
- Miscellaneous equipment support
- Very strong sense of customer service (this is a customer facing role)
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills in Dutch (English is a benefit but not a requirement)
- Team-oriented / team player / ability to share ideas as well as listen to ideas
- Proactive mindset, with an ability to react quickly and efficiently to issues as they occur
- Flexibility to work schedule and potential travel (Belgium and Netherlands)
- Highly proficient troubleshooting skills that includes hardware, software, and other break/fix issues which might include printing, networking, and file shares, etc.
- Ability to resolve Windows 10 and OS X Operating System Issues and Errors
- Basic Network troubleshooting skills and knowledge (mainly Cisco)
- Knowledge of Service-Now, or a similar ITSM toolset
- Customer infrastructure support (wiring and connectivity)
- Apple Knowledge
- Maintain and abide with compliance activities (these activities are driven from a central compliance group).
- Proficient in the latest Microsoft Office Applications (2013 and higher)
- Ability to sift through technical issues and know what to do next and/or when to escalate for help
- Technical degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Some experience with support and administration of telephones (PBX system and/or VoIP system).
- Ability to walk and bend and perform labor-related duties of connecting computer equipment
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. when moving electronic equipment
- Flexibility to work 3 shifts: 8.30u - 17u, 13.30u - 22u, 6u - 14.30u
We offer you a fulltime contract and an attractive salary package which includes: meal vouchers, 34 vacation days, group insurance, hospitalization insurance and reimbursed public transport.
Stefanini has career opportunities around the world for professionals interested in a vibrant, passionate, team-oriented workplace. If you are a customer-centric person with a “get it done” attitude, we offer the right environment for you. We partner with customers in a broad variety of markets, from automotive and hospitality to pharmaceutical research, in every corner of the world. We offer a wide range of positions, including administrative support, technical support, and development. Our extensive career support and training programs drive our strong track record of promoting our own people to more challenging and enriching jobs.
Interested to join our team? Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.