We are seeking to strengthen and expand our Balta controlling team with a commercial controller. You will report to the Corporate FP&A Manager and will act as a “go to business partner” for the commercial organization and management team. Al well you will work closely together with the two divisional commercial controllers.
You will be assigned the following key responsibilities:
- You implement and follow-up pricing excellence initiatives both on short and long term.
- You develop and coordinate monthly forecasts, goals & objectives.
- You monitor monthly performance against plan and/or forecast, explain variances and follow-up on irregularities.
- You will advise your business partners on financial implications of margin optimization and customer profitability.
- Actively takes part in the monthly Sales and Operational Planning process and challenging the data input to ensure qualitative forecasting.
- You hold yourself and others accountable for continuous improvement and delivering results. Implement systems to provide accurate, consistent and timely management information for business decisions.
- Implement Business Intelligence tools and dashboard reports.
- Drive continuous improvement across each of these domains through further automation and process standardization.
- Master Degree in accounting or finance
- 10+ years’ experience, of which at least 5 years in a commercial controlling role
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision, highly organized
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in hands-on management capacity
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and eager to drive change
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills
- Good knowledge of SAP FI-CO is a plus
- An extremely interesting and challenging environment for finance professionals, with a unique perspective on the business “from the inside”
- An environment in which initiative is encouraged and rewarded
- Substantial senior management exposure
- The opportunity to make a difference and to grow together with Balta
- An attractive remuneration package
Balta is the largest producer of textile floor coverings in Europe with a consolidated net turnover of 668 million Euros. Our controlling department has an important role as business advisor to management. The controlling team is primarily responsible for all management reporting, budgeting & forecasting, and financial analysis. Controlling is executed both centrally at group level and at division level.
Send your resume to Joke Timmerman via email@example.com.