- You are a Design Engineer with a passion for Machine Building in performance driven environments, possessing knowledge and experience in different engineering domains, such as thermodynamics, fluid mechanics, electrics, FEA, ...
- You are involved in 'the Big Picture': from concept through production, including the design and engineering, prototyping, testing and verification, production tooling, documentation, QA/QC, ... . adhering to quality, product margin and timeline requirements through the process.
- You drive your designs, demonstrating the ability to incorporate deadlines, interfacing with both suppliers as internal/external customers in a global environment (+/- 10% travelling).
- You are a Champion of Concept Generation and providing innovative ideas to improve performance, efficiency of new and existing products.
- As an Engineering Team Member you will be actively participating in brainstorms and idea generation, modeling and demonstrating ideas and concepts.
- Master of Science - Mechanical design
- Possessing knowledge and minimum 5 years' experience in different engineering domains
- First and foremost, we are machine builders, sharing a passion for technology in a high-tech and dynamic environment, but above all, sharing the core belief that everyone of us - from R&D and operations to finance and marketing - contributes to making 'the difference'
- A permanent contract
- Possibility of a company car through cash for car
- Traffic jam-free accessibility
Soleras Advanced Coatings is a leading global provider of sputter targets and equipment used in the deposition of thin film coatings. Our products and services are uniquely developed to drive improved productivity and performance, particularly for large area coating applications including energy efficient glass, thin film display, thin film PV, electrochromics, thin film battery, and web coatings. Soleras Advanced Coatings has a global manufacturing footprint with design, R&D, service, and sales organizations spread across Europe, US and Asia. Soleras is an ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and ISO 18001 organization.
To join our team, we are looking for a
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer (Deinze)
Do you enjoy the challenge of working in this position? Send your CV!