You offer the necessary technical support in close collaboration with the after sales service (70%) and are also responsible for warehouse management (30%).
- The maintenance and repair of the different products and machines for the branch itself, as well as for the client’s customers
- The repair and calibration of manual and powered torque devices, mechanical and electronic torque measuring equipment
- The maintenance of sold equipment (once a year or after 10.000 uses)
- Picking, packing, shipment, inventory management and other warehouse operations
- You preferably have 2-3 years of experience in a similar role and are interested to further develop your career in the mechanics industry
- You have a strong sense of responsibility
- You take initiative and want to learn about the organization’s procedures and processes
- You enjoy engaging in partnerships with different stakeholders; it comes natural to you due to your good communication skills
- Others describe you as an organizational talent
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of French is a plus!
You will work directly for the company (not Acerta) from the site in Boortmeerbeek. You will receive a competitive salary with extra fringe benefits such as a bonus, group insurance, pension fund and more. Other than that, the company offers a challenging and rewarding growing path, with the possibility to grow within the company. You will receive on the job training from an expert and will take on responsibility and autonomy quickly.
Our client is a world leading company specialized in creating innovative bolt tightening technology and torque technology, in machines, parts (accessories) and sales industries. They aim to bring their solutions in regards to product safety to various industries such as the transport and information technology sector. Their sense of purpose envisages offering technologies that promote safety for people everywhere as they expand globally.
For their branch in Boortmeerbeek (Belgium), they are looking for a:
Send us your full CV and motivation letter, and we are happy to give you more information about this position and our client. Contact Siebrich De Baets by mail at email@example.com or give us a call: +32 (0)92 64 12 93. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.