As an Assistant Manager Homologation, your most important duty is to act as a specialist in your field and gather information to anticipate changes in your area of expertise. You have to be able to present and discuss these findings in detail, including technical issues, with your team and with associating committees.
- You will be responsible for the follow ups, information gathering and analysis of Automotive exhaust and CO2 European Regulation.
- Approaching the Belgian committee and other EU countries actively, gathering detailed information and able to create a group sharing links.
- Being actively involved in the committee links and joining the discussion as a specialist.
- You will anticipate change and prepare arrangements accordingly in case of regulatory changes.
- You will assist and report to the Manager Homologation Department.
- You will analyse futuristic prospects, such as the rise of electric cars and anticipate these trends and prepare the measurements necessary.
- Experience in a similar position in which you worked with regulatory procedures and information gathering is preferred.
- You have joined meetings of European or international committees.
- You are fluent in English both written and spoken. A professional level of understanding and speaking of Dutch and/or French is required.
- You are a proactive thinker and have a strong sense of responsibilities.
- Motivating a team and getting to know the needs of your colleagues comes natural to you: you are a born leader!
- You appreciate working autonomously and can motivate yourself with your positive mindset, but realise the power of working in a team.
- You are a diplomatic communicator.
- Prioritizing and working under pressure energizes you.
You will work in an international team with dynamic and motivated colleagues, and in an innovative environment where taking responsibility and business decisions is endorsed. Next to a competitive salary, a company car is included as well as fringe benefits such as group insurance, pension funds, …
Our client is one of the leading manufacturers in automotive with a long history of technological innovations. It is spearheading the development of environmentally friendly products and is committed to contributing to global environmental preservation.
To strengthen the team in Zaventem, we are looking for an
Assistant Manager Homologation (Automotive)
Send us your full CV and motivation letter, and we are happy to give you more information about this position and our client. Contact Siebrich De Baets by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.