As an Application Engineer you will be a technical expert in one of our products lines. You will be supporting our Sales Engineers and Clients regarding product specifications, product capabilities and technical applications. You will also be a technical trainer providing the necessary product knowledge to Sales Team and helping clients with the right solutions.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Supporting Keyence clients and Sales Engineers in person, via email of phone regarding products
- Assisting our Sales Engineers with on-site presentations to customers (demos)
- Performing technical trainings and seminars for colleagues and clients
What do we require?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in electrical or mechanical engineering or any other related specialization
- Knowledge of Dutch at native level + very good English (Business Proficiency)
- Valid driving license & willingness to travel within your country according to needs
- Experience in programming (C, C+++, Matlab, LABview, PLC ot others) is an advantage
- Problem solving and communication skills
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary and bonus system
- Paid training at our headquarters in Belgium (4-8 weeks)
- Clear career path and “promoting from within” culture
- Car, fuel card, laptop, phone
- International environment, open communication and continuous learning
Application Engineer with Dutch - Mechelen
KEYENCE is a multinational Japanese company specialized in high technology products such as sensors, microscopes, laser markers and vision measurement systems. We are a global leader in automation industry responsible for delivering high-precision and innovative products to companies worldwide. We have been ranked on Forbes 100 list as one of the ‘Most Innovative Companies’ 8 years in a row. Join us!
Interested or do you have questions?
Apply in the website or e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org