• Ensure the implementation and continuous optimization (digitalization) of the HR payroll systems and processes
• Monitor the implementation and application of the HR policies and guidelines within the organization in close cooperation with HR stakeholders
• Use and maintain the payroll application and guarantee its correctness by performing regular controls
• Take care of the payroll processing of our expat community in consultation with our tax department
• Produce the required payroll reports and statistics for the respective stakeholders
• Solve payroll discrepancies by analyzing information
• Follow up on issues with regard to personnel files to ensure that the best possible service is offered to stakeholders (internal employees, managers & directors)
• Follow the HR trends and developments in employment law and if necessary take care of translation and implementation in consultation with HR experts
• Provide legal support to the HR team.
• You hold a master degree in social law, finance or equivalent by experience, knowledge of expat management is an asset
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a payroll or legal department of a major site or company and/or at a payroll services provider treating complex payroll structures
• Knowledge of and experience with payroll system(s)
• Having a thorough knowledge of Belgian social legislation
• Strong with figures, analytical and problem solving
• You have a passion for further optimization of personnel administration where employee centricity is key
• You can work autonomously, are result-oriented and can adapt to shifting priorities
• You are fluent in Dutch, French and English.
At KPMG, we truly believe our people are the heartbeat to our success. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career.
Additionally, as #1 Top Employer, we highly invest in our people’s development of soft skills and technical knowhow.
In addition to a competitive and attractive compensation package, we offer a great number of extra-legal advantages such as flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, group & hospitalization insurance, company car and fuel card, net allowances, a laptop and iPhone/iPad.
KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services. We work closely with our clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
We can drive positive, sustainable change for clients, our people and society at large.
KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
KPMG is committed to quality and service excellence in all that we do, bringing our best to clients and earning the public's trust through our actions and behaviours both professionally and personally. We lead with a commitment to quality and consistency across our global network, bringing a passion for client success and a purpose to serve and improve the communities in which member firms operate.
In a world where rapid change and unprecedented disruption are the new normal, we inspire confidence and empower change in all we do.
In addition to tax, legal, audit and advisory services, KPMG in Belgium offers specific advice to Family owned Business.
In order to strengthen our Corporate HR Team in Zaventem, we are looking to recruit an HR Legal & Payroll Expert.
Informations de contact
To apply, you can click the link below, fill in the form and attach your updated CV. For more information, you can contact Georgia Venetakis at 0473/87.94.63.